Friday, March 04, 2005

Goodbye

I'm tabling this indefinitely. With baby no. 2 on the way very soon (due date may7), spring (more specifically, baseball) in the air, and countless preoccupations, interests, demands and demons with which I'm wrestling and/or pursuing and/or in which I am revelling (in no particular order), I've grown tired of sharing any such me-isms with a faceless internet universe. I'm sure you're grateful. So goodbye, thank you all, goodbye. I'll still be posting things at the site I share with one of my brothers, the jesuit sieve, www.thejesuitsieve.blogspot.com For now, the doctor has gone missing, the whores have been neglected too long and so therefore the clientele, like everyone else involved, is sick right down to the core. If you watch HBO's incredible Deadwood, you'll understand what the hell I'm on about. If not, watch it. With 24, 6 Feet Under and Sopranos, it's one of the best things on television. New season starts this Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home